The International Journal of Multidisciplinary Perspectives in Higher Education is a scholarly publication that seeks to create conversations about education (esp. policy, practice, and research of teaching) among scholars across the academic disciplines and across national and cultural borders.
Behind this journal is a vision that defines scholarship (its function, process, and view of quality) differently. We invite you to join us and help foster a community of educators who need and value access, equity, and interaction across borders in educational conversation.
Print version of JIMPHE is sponsored by Midwestern University (a public institution) in Nepal. Readers elsewhere are asked to print articles from this site.
The first issue of JIMPHE is now out.
1. “… An e-learning Multicultural Coaching Program ….” Wil Dielis, Kalmer Marimaa, Kersti Viitkar, Juha Roslakka, Tuula Hyppönen, and Katri Kämäräinen
2. “Medium of Education in Nepal…” Yadu Gyawali and Bishnu Khadka
3. “A Tale of Two Countries: … Bhutan and Nepal.” Jean Hendrikson
4. Mahendra Kumar Malla
5. “… Communication Technology Among Male and Female … Lecturers in Nigeria…”
6. “Teaching (With) Medical Ethnobiology….” Mamta Poudel and Nanda Singh
7. “My Journey to Study in Australia….” James Asiimwe
8. “Maneuvering Through Parking Cones….” Roger Anderson
9. “Role of Higher Education in the Economic Growth… South Korea and India.” Uttam Gaulee
10. “Social Organizations and Undergraduate’ Academic Performance….” Johnson Oluwole Ayodele